- Origine : Industry and transport activities of this substance.
- Description : Paraffin blocks having a cylindrical shape.
These industrial paraffin blocks can come from piping unblocking operations dedicated to this product in industry or on board commercial vessels carrying this product. Industrial paraffin must be transported at high temperature to be in liquid form. The reheating of the pipes can be insufficiently effective and plugs can be created. After this kind of operation, the traffic jams are apparently thrown into the sea.
- Origine : Night fishing with cane.
- Description : Sticks in transparent plastic of about ten centimeters containing a colored liquid.
Has a hanging eyelet on one end. These tubes are normally phosphorescent. They are used for big game fishing at the long line at night. The chemicals contained in these glow sticks would be slightly toxic.
- Origine : Merchant navy ships and fishing boats.
- Description : Plastic cans with a capacity of 20 liters. Various colors.
Format used in industry and mechanics. They are lost at sea by commercial vessels or thrown overboard after use. Some can be cut in the direction of height or length and served as a storage box during mechanical disassembly on ships. Some are still tied to a rope and served as a floating buoy for the fishing trap. They can also be used to make fishing pots in a traditional way.